Wilbur 42 “Nena”
MAKE AN INQUIRY
This vessel was in Lake Michigan since just after being built, stored indoor heated except brief summers with light use. 1250hrs on twin CAT 3208’s. The boat just made it the 2000NM trip to the Gulf of Mexico to Southwest Harbor and required nothing but some engine oil along the way.
• Sleeps 4-5
• Westerbake 8kw. Gen set
• 2 zones reverse cycle AC
• Galley up. Large chest ref rig and freezers in the galley.
• Propane oven and 3 burner stove.
• Dual helm, large flybridge with L-settee seating around upper helm.
• Removable enclosure on flybridge.
• 8hp outboard tender.
• New plotter/radar being installed.
• Full screens for aft door and windows.
• Cruise 10-12kts, semi-displacement hull comfortable at all speeds.
• Transom door.
• Head with walk-in shower.
• Varnished ash throughout the interior, teak brightwork exterior.
• Autopilot, synchronizer, spurs, 3rd helm station controls in the cockpit.
• Windlass, two anchors w/chain & raw water wash
• Garmin741xs w/18hd radar
Wilbur 42 “Nena” Charter Calendar